The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2012-01-10

She Thrifted

kyla_thrifted[1]

Meet Kyla from Bluecollar Catwalk. She thrifted that skirt.
I feel like I have been following Kyla's blog for forever... It's been over three years already, which is practically forever, especially if you are The Bachelor. Her ability to blog with integrity and positivity has always impressed me. More impressive however, is that fact that she is wearing yellow tights and I actually like them. If you, in turn, have followed my blog for a long time, you will know I am usually averse to the whole coloured tights thing. Occasionally someone does it right, but most of the time, coloured tights scare me... But this little peek of yellow tights in an otherwise neutral outfit works quite nicely. Look at me, widening my horizons. And look at Kyla, thrifting and generally being awesome...

10 comments :

Rebecca Jane said...

She is a favourite blogger of mine as well - and her skirt is perfection!

The Semi Sweet said...

Kyla is so cool. I've been reading her blog for 3 years too.

Unknown said...

I love her blog.

Kyla said...

That girl's awesome!

Marie said...

I love colored tights, but I am recent convert from black only. Love that skirt,she scored a lovely thrift.

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Kimmielovesparis said...

Thanks for introducing and sharing Kyla's link...loving her blog already.

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

LOVE the skirt and off to check out her blog now :)

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

April said...

Oh, I just love finding out about new blogs!

Unknown said...

I just found her blog recently and LOVE her! Such a great feature on her and you're right, she does the colored tights well! I can't seem to not look like some joker in them!

Anonymous said...

i'm with you on the colored tights. i have a couple pairs that i've been considering, but like you said...it has to be done just right. i'm worried that i won't be able to pull it off.
anyway...off to check this chick out. thanks.