A beach outfit...
T-shirt dress? Blue Life, Winners
Sandals? Hushpuppies, Style Sense
Belt? Roots, thrifted
Bangles? thrifted, Cuba and gifted
Kansas Couture nominated me for Creative Blogger award (yes, I changed the spelling, Kreativ was driving me nuts...) which is great; first blog award and from someone as cool as Katy... So, here are 7 very random facts about me...
1. Despite the husband and the high heels, I am a crazy cat lady at heart.
2. I was born in South Korea.
3. I love brown leather... I own quite a few brown leather boots, bags and belts. Yes, I have worn this belt in the last 3 outfit posts, you got a problem with that?
4. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up... but I don't stress about it as much anymore. Which is good.
5. I realize my hair is really ugh lately but I have to decide whether I'm cutting it short again or growing it long (big decisions, I know) AND my hairdresser is on vacation. Have fun but come home soon!
6. I'm going to Europe very soon. First to London (by myself) to see some university friends, then to Holland, the motherland, because my brother is getting married!!!!! and then to Paris because Matt and I are in lurve...xxxooo
7. My favourite fact ever... I just realized this yesterday. Our wedding day, almost three years ago, was the last time my whole family has been together (mama, papa, four brothers and me). Since then, two of my brothers have been gallivanting (or studying, working...) around the world and though we've all gone to visit them individually and they've come home, we haven't ALL been together at once. We will, the Lord willing, all meet at the airport in Amsterdam on Matt and I's anniversary and, exactly, three years to date that we were all together for our wedding, we will be reunited again. Crazy, eh? It just worked out like that! And I can't wait!
I'm supposed to tag 7 other bloggers but I think this award has made the rounds and it is maybe time to put it to rest? Yes, I was the one in elementary school getting seven years of bad luck for not sending out those chain letters. Anyways, all you fashion bloggers are fabulous and thanks for inspiring me daily!!!!xo
oh ya! Anything you think I NEEEED! to see in Paris, please comment and let me know!