The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2009-07-06

Pocket of Sunlight

fcuk2



fcuk3



fcuk1



fcuk4



fcuk5


Skirt? French Connection sample
Tee? French Connection
Shoes? Steve Madden, DSW
Silver leather clutch? Hilary Radley, StyleSense
Chain necklaces? thrifted


When I wore this outfit, I noticed a little boy slowly walking around me and staring at my shoes with the weirdest look on his face. Trying to break the awkward moment of having a seven-year old give me stink eye, I asked him if he thought my shoes were tall enough. He growled as a reply and ran away. I'm left wondering what that meant...

7 comments :

just my style said...

I am so jealous....I have been lusting after those shoes for a LONG time! I think you, your style, and your blog totally ROCK!!!

Linda said...

omg! he totally thought you were a hooker....or an amazon woman....bah ha ha ha.
You look hot though.

Secondhand Stella said...

I love that skirt!!!!!!!!

Danielle said...

I know I say this about lots of your looks, but I LOVE everything about this! The mix of necklaces, the skirt and all paired with a simple white tee!!! I want it all :)

Kansas Couture said...

Such a chic silhouette!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Awesome skirt. That child sounds strange, maybe he is a future "Jak and Jil" in the making...

Ms. Falcon said...

what a lovely skirt! It looks amazing paired with the sporty white tee!


http://www.wardrobexperience.blogspot.com/