The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2009-06-17

When it's Over

For all the right reasons I want this recession to end. But here are three more reasons... not as important but still note worthy. When this recession ends...

1. ...I hope I never hear the word 'recessionista' or 'bargainista' again. I'm all for smart shopping but these buzz words are killing me. It hurt to even type those words for this post...

2. ...I hope people will no longer use the recession as an excuse for failure. The Lauren Conrad collection is on 'a hiatus' because of the economic times... blah, blah, blah... Her collection had moments of cute but overall, her reality star status was not enough to carry an underwhelming but overpriced line. Admit it...

3. ...I hope they bring back Domino magazine. I loved that publication. It was the perfect mix of fashion and interior design. In fact, I got hooked on fashion blogging because they featured the blog wiksten... and here I am.... squandering away time on my blog and checking out other blogs...

3 comments :

Linda said...

that Domino book you got me for me b-day is brilliant! I agree fully with your ranting!

Aspiring Couture said...

all VERY good points. Especially about using it at a reason for failure! Those are the people it is hitting the hardest-and its annoying!

-allison
http://aspiringcouture.blogspot.com/

shesoa said...

hop over to this site high replica bags learn the facts here now luxury replica bags visit homepage bags replica gucci