The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2009-04-12

Second Chance


Jacket? Apricori, Winners
Tee? Joe Fresh, pj section
Skirt? Lux, Urban Outfitters
Belt? inherited
Booties? Maxstudio, Winners
Leather clutch? Hilary Radley, StyleSense
Ring? gifted

I know the rule of thumb is; if you haven't worn it for a year, donate it. I'm glad this skirt was never donated. I got it years ago and though I loved it, I never really wore it in a way that I was satisfied with. Hence, it was rarely worn. I feel like today, it finally looks right. The jacket and booties give the decidedly feminine skirt a harder edge and this $6 pj shirt may be my new favourite thing. I will be buying more of those. Just happy this skirt never quite made the consignment pile...

3 comments :

Linda said...

I would like you to show off your newest skirt...

Kyla said...

Awesome look! I love it!

Danielle said...

Love this blazer!