The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2009-04-26

Lost and Found




Jacket? Zara
Dress? Rebecca Taylor, Holt's Last Call
Shoes? Steve Madden, DSW
Brooch? Found in a parking lot!!! No stones missing!
Rings? Winners and wedding rings



I got this Rebecca Taylor dress at Last Call from the '80% off the last price' section. That rack is my favourite place on earth! Somewhere between the absolutely crazy, soiled or sadly damaged clothing there are treasures. Final price for this $450+ dress? $35!!! Patheticly enough I was horrendously broke at the time, so I had to spread that $35 between debit and credit and skip lunch. Yes, my priorities are straight... Don't worry, my finances are fine now, no need to start a special collection... I even have $2 in savings!

4 comments :

Danielle said...

That dress was SO worth it. I love love it, and pairing it with the tough jacket is perfection!!! I am in love with this look :)

Linda said...

So...tell us...how much was the Zara jacket? Muah ha ha!

Elaine said...

Wow, good job on that dress!! Love that you paired the moto jacket with the fancy dress ;)

CLOTHEDMUCH.BLOGSPOT.COM

GlassesShop said...

You look so beautiful and classy!