The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2009-04-23

Back to School Cool


Silk/cotton blouse? Kensie, The Bay
Jeans? Diesel, Winners
Ring? gifted

First day of class... I wore my glasses to look s.m.r.t.. Just a night course but one should still dress to impress. I didn't really love high school but this could be fun. I wanna rule the school like Regina from Mean Girls before she eats all those protein bars. Just kidding... I figured I'd look nice for the first class before I start coming to class straight from work and all sweaty and dirty...

4 comments :

Linda said...

Class? Back to school? Gross....school is YUCk.
Good luck my friend...

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the adorable puffy sleeves!!

Anonymous said...

dress to impress next time by not wearing a blouse or shirt with puff sleeves. They make any grown women look so child like. I want to like...deflate them or something lol

Shwetablog said...

grt